Social Media Analysis
Before consumer purchase products or services they increasingly search the Internet. According to a survey conducted for BITKOM 55 percent of Germans seek for information in the Internet concerning price and product qualities. - Hence companies should know how consumers talk about their brands, products and services in the Internet and they should learn from these comments. These comments are important since they represent authentic experiences of (potential) clients.
ConPolicy supports companies to systematically analyse the comments of consumers in the Internet and draw conclusions for product development and service delivery. In so doing ConPolicy cooperates with the social-media-analysis tool Condor of Galaxyadvisors AG. The tool was developed at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) by Prof Peter Gloor. Prof Gloor is author of a range of publications, inter alia, on social media analysis and swarm creativity. Furthermore, ConPolicy cooperates with Wolfgang Hennes, CEO of Sellgate Hamburg. He is a renown sales and social media expert.
Our service portfolio at a glace
To learn from consumer comments in the social web ConPolicy conducts a range of analyses, such as:
- How do consumers talk about your brand, products and services in the Internet?
- How do your products compare to those of your competitors?
- On what portals do consumers share their experiences?
- Are there trendsetters, and if so, who are they?
- What are consumers searching for when they are looking for your products and services?
To support businesses effectively, we have developed a 4-stage-approach:
- Status Quo Analysis: We tell you how consumers talk about your brand and products in the Internet.
- Strategy development: Together with you we develop a strategy, so that consumers will talk more positively about your products and services in the future.
- Implementation: We support you in the implementation of the strategy.
- Communication: We assist you to talk about your achievements and improvements in a credible way.