At ConPolicy, we not only advise clients about best practices in corporate responsibility, we take responsibility for our impacts on society and the environment.
The direct CO2 emissions of ConPolicy are low. However, the CO2 emissions created by our energy use and business trips are minimized by:
- use of green electricity that is not produced with coal or nuclear power
- our website is hosted by a provider that uses green electricity
- we dispense with flying as often as possible - if this should not be possible we compensate the CO2 emission of each mile
- we only use environmentally-friendly paper in our communications
- we use the “go green” service of Deutsche Post DHL to compensate CO2 emissions that relate to the dispatch of letters
- we work with the GLS Bank, which has a corporate focus on social, environmental and cultural enterprises and projects